At CH2M HILL Architects we don’t just design buildings; we design state-of-the-art facilities that simplify our everyday lives and power our virtual world today and into the future. We push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable.
As an Architect, you’ll join our Toronto team in the design of state-of-the-art industrial, commercial and institutional projects, powering our virtual world today and into the future. We’re looking for an individual who can join a team delivering detailed designs while coordinating design and construction activities, studies and analyses, while also being able to independently lead mid-size projects. You’ll have the chance to utilize your great communication skills and technical expertise mentoring other team members, while also learning from those around you. The role requires regular construction site visits to perform general reviews of construction progress.
Bring your creativity, ambitious spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
- Masters or Bachelors of Architecture degree
- Professional Architect licensed with the OAA.
- At least 5 years of licensed experience with the OAA or other Canadian jurisdiction.
- Thorough understanding of the Ontario Building Code or National Building Code with hands-on experience in building code analysis and permitting
- Experienced working on small and mid-size commercial and institutional projects in various phases (preliminary design, CDs, construction phases)
- Experienced in construction detailing and specifications
- Software Capabilities Revit or AECOSIM, Autocad, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite