Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
– Run projects from conception to completion with a high level of responsibility
– Experienced with UK planning process
– Project management skills
– Lead of architectural work in the office
– Primary client contact
– Oversee all office projects and keep to schedule, budget and quality
– Collaborate with various consultants
– 6+ years experience in a UK architects role
– RIBA Part II or III
– Efficient, self-motivated and personable.
– Strong detail knowledge and experience in taking a job from start to finish
– Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
– Confident, great with clients, self-motivated, a good communicator and skilled in building practices.
We are looking for someone to grow with our team and be a part of our working family in Clerkenwell. Were a small office, we work collaboratively, we listen to music and we eat lunch together most days. We are happy to support working moms if you need a flexible schedule. 20 days holiday.
Are you looking for a fun firm where you can show your architectural and project management skills? Where you can run projects from conception to completion with high level of responsibility? We are a design-led practice working with a variety of projects from schools, hospitality and sustainable cookery school projects. Most of all we are looking for someone who is interested in having fun and growing with our firm. We are happy to support working moms if you need a flexible schedule. If you fit this description and have 3 strong references, please call or send a CV with images of your past work to the attention of email@example.com