The Austin Office of the Lawrence Group is seeking candidates for a Project Manager/Project Architect position. The successful candidate will work directly with our current office principal to learn our projects, clients and processes and with the intent of moving into a significant leadership role in the Austin office.
The Austin office defines itself through its long-running client relationships and the completed work that has resulted from these relationships. Our project experience includes Higher Education, Municipal / Civic, Corporate, Health Care, Urban Mixed-Use, and Multi-Family.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group services include architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction management, property management, and real estate development services to a diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Senior Living, and Workplace.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 8 – 15 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm has fully implemented Revit on all new projects.
Qualified individuals should:
1. Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: [email protected]
2. Work samples must include but not be limited to imagery of past commercial interiors projects, hospitality work, or broadcast and media experience.
3. Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
4. Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above four items will be contacted.