Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Herzog & de Meuron is an international architecture firm with its head office in Basel and subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, UK and USA. To complete the team in our Basel office we are looking for an Architect (100%) to work on our architectural and urban planning projects.
- Diploma or Master in Architecture (University of Applied Sciences or University) in the field of Territorial and Urban Planning
- Professional experience in the field of urban and land-use planning, public building and planning law
- Project management skills
- Communicative, convincing personality, interconnected thinking, independent and solution-oriented
- Fluent in German and English, French advantageous
- Experienced handling of common Office applications as well as AutoCAD / REVIT / Adobe Creative Suite
This position suits you if you would like to contribute your experience to projects of various kinds in order to realize building projects of the highest standard. As a practical, communicative and resilient personality, you appreciate a challenging and vibrant environment.
We expect you to keep an eye on the big picture, work with precision and foresight, remain flexible and take the initiative.
Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume, a portfolio, diplomas and job references in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form below or by posting it to us referring to the reference number P18-6.