Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are currently looking for a talented, dynamic, and collaborative Architect to join our team. Candidates must possess a strong design sensibility, excellent technical skills, and exhibit a strong ability to manage people and deadlines. The candidate must have at least 2 years of proven experience in conceptual, detail and design development.
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in mixed-use projects and interiors is preferred
- Skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination
- Comfortable working independently; demonstrates fluency and professionalism in dealing with a variety of high-end clients as well as vendors
- Experience in coordinating and assembling detailed and thorough drawing packages
- Proficiency CAD, Rhino and Adobe is required, Revit preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Must be eligible to work in the USA
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘ARCHITECT’ in the subject field. Salary is based on experience/skill level.