Architecture49 Inc. is looking for an Architect to join their team in Montreal, Quebec.
Under the direction of the Head Architect, the Architect is involved in the development of projects during the sketching, conceptual and preliminary design phases.
- Develop architectural concepts autonomously;
- Produce architectural drawings for conceptual presentations demonstrating sensitivity to lines, texture and colour;
- Build highly accurate 3D models using parametric processes;
- Create architectural images that demonstrate sensitivity to ambiance, lighting and materials;
- Build physical models;
- Produce printed or digital presentation materials demonstrating good graphic design skills.
- A Master’s of Architecture;
- Mastery of Autocad, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign software;
- Proficient in any of the following modeling/rendering software: Rhino+Grasshopper, 3ds Max, LightWave, SketchUp, V-Ray);
- Ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Autonomy, rigour and organisational skills;
- Critical thinking, open-mindedness and sense of humour;
- Knowledge of the English language is an asset.