Brown & Brown is a multiple award-winning, modern architecture studio, in the process of relocating to the town of Aboyne, in Royal Deeside. We are a design-led practice which helps different people build contemporary homes that connect to themselves, to others and to their surroundings. We are seeking a talented Architect with exceptional communication and leadership skills, coupled with excellent design and technical ability, to join our small team, where they will be responsible for running a number of projects, from conception to completion.
Key responsibilities of the Architect:
- contribute meaningfully to the creative process working with other members of the practice
- be responsible for the production of both conceptual and technical packages
- head up numerous projects simultaneously from initial design to site completion
- undertake contract administration duties, including site inspections
Qualifications and skills:
- Part 3 qualified architect
- track record of project running and managing
- excellent detailing and construction knowledge
- fantastic presentation skills
- a good understanding of planning and building regulations
- experience of JCT (SBCC) contract administration
- proficiency in Vectorworks would be an advantage
How to apply:
Please submit a covering letter, CV and a portfolio via the button below. No agencies please.