Our reputation and presence in the GTA and International market is credited to the dedicated work, design abilities and success of the team. Providing excellence to not only our projects, but our clients; is a core belief and everyday practice. Our global approach allows us to be a driving force in the market. The opportunity to collaborate and work on projects throughout the world, where’s IBI’s footprint is established and respected is a trait that not many competitors in the architectural space can offer!
Our practice continues to rise above and excel in the architectural practice. We are seeking talented design professionals, whose personal practice beliefs align with our beliefs as an organization in design excellence, collaboration and creativity. Utilizing these skills, alongside working with award-winning individuals and senior leadership.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Initiate and create architectural designs from concept through to design development with a focus on high density, high rise residential, hospitality, and mixed-use design
- Successfully collaborate with project managers through design process to achieve alignment with client requirements
- Presentation and progress reporting
You’ll need to have:
- Completed University Degree in Architecture
- Must be a Member of OAA (Ontario Association of Architects), or other provincial equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of architectural design experience
- Must have experience in high density, high rise residential and mixed-use design
- Proven ability to balance design creativity with client requirements
- Must be proficient in Revit with hands-on experience at the work level.
- Should have experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and detail oriented; proven track record of meeting project timelines