Jacobs is currently seeking an Architect to join our team in Pittsburgh. Working as a Project Architecture Professional, you’ll research, program, plan, design, and administer building projects for our client, applying knowledge of architectural design, zoning and building codes, building systems and materials.
Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small, global and local. Your role will include assisting in the design control / construction administration phase of projects, maintaining firm-wide documentation procedures and standards working closely with technical leadership and engineering discipline leads to understand design intent and goals for successful implementation for various building design projects.
Here’s What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience for buildings-related design projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect (RA)
- Understanding work flow and documentation for BIM (REVIT)
- Knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines
- Knowledge of architectural building systems
- Knowledge of CBC, IBC & Accessibility Codes
- Valid drivers’ license
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work under tight deadlines, while maintaining high quality standards
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign graphic software
- NCARB Certification
- Bring your curiosity, passion for innovation, and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.