We are looking for a job captain who is creative and passionate about architecture, curious about solving complex problems, and looking to grow and learn from others that share the same values and beliefs to join our Boston office.
This role includes responsibility for the internal production of the architectural drawings and requires high-level proficiency generating architectural models in Revit. Significant experience in the generation of design and graphics, project coordination, technical production, and assisting with planning research is critical. Other responsibilities will likely include consultant coordination and management of the day-to-day production tasks of internal team members.
- Extensive experience using Revit for architectural documentation.
- Prior Healthcare experience with level of responsibility described above is preferred but not required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working on all phases of projects
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and rendering programs
- BArch or MArch, or equivalent degree