Mulroy is looking for a qualified architect who:
- Can stand on their own two feet.
- Is confident talking to clients and making things happen for them.
- Knows their stuff (building regs, planning policy etc.).
- Has 3-5 years’ experience of applying their skills and knowledge on site and in the real world thinks big (they can make the biggest architecture from the smallest opportunity, dealing with everything from the strategic level down to the detail).
- Is happy to step in and share the workload with the team.
- Sees themselves as a leader of the future.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
What you can expect from Mulroy:
- An environment to explore your architectural ideas.
- Career development and responsibility.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive salary related to your experience.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and sample portfolio as a PDF, with a file size no larger than 10MB, to Deborah Mulroy, director, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org