Populous are seeking a talented and knowledgeable Architect, to join our team in Singapore, to work on complex and high quality projects in the Asia Pacific region.
Our teams work in a dynamic and collaborative global design environment with a diverse range of building types including aviation, events venues, convention centres and sporting arenas. We work as a part of a diverse multidisciplinary team across multiple locations and value applicants that take an innovative and creative approach to pursuing excellence in architecture.
- Work on large infrastructure building design, documentation and delivery to clients, project managers, contractors and team members.
- Work within small to large teams in developing, modifying and reviewing design concepts, production drawings and construction documents according to established standards and technical requirements.
- Guide and manage building and systems programming, site and building analysis and report documentation.
- Prepare design presentations to clients, communities, and other stakeholders such as government representatives and public agencies.
- Be solution focused in the requirements of clients, project managers, contractors and team members during the design realisation, project documentation and construction administration.
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
- 5 years’ experience in sports, entertainment, aviation, stadia and integrated resort (casino) related design, documentation and delivery.
- Revit software skills and knowledge of BIM essential.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Architectural Registration is valued.
- Ability to understand and interpret infrastructure building design to construction.
- Stakeholder management and client engagement capabilities to deliver outcomes and value.
- Collaborative skills in delegating work, communicating concepts, guiding and delivering outcomes for projects across APAC.