Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more jobs.
Ædifica is looking for an experienced and motivated Architect – Project Manager to join its architecture team.
- Oversee the drafting of the work plan and architectural plans in collaboration with the project delivery team;
- Work with and act as an intermediary between the design and technical teams to ensure the transmission of all project-related information;
- Manage adjustments to the original service contract based on client needs;
- Represent the company’s interests during meetings and in communications with clients;
- Supervise the work sites under his or her responsibility, ensuring that the work performed is of a high quality and complies with plans and specifications, and that the client’s interests are protected when changes are made to the work or to payment or completion certificates;
- Ensure the profitability of the projects under his or her responsibility, with the support of the director and vice-president;
- Lead his or her team, both professionally (by coordinating and supervising the team and by verifying documents) and in terms of human resource management (by managing workloads and deadlines).
- University degree in architecture;
- Member of the Ordre des architectes du Québec;
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the Québec Construction Code mandatory;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT an asset;
- Proven prioritization and stress management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight time constraints;
- Sound judgment, autonomy, attention to detail, analytical skills and initiative;
Please send your curriculum vitae to [email protected]