Rivington Street Studio are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Architect to join their team. The qualified architect would be working on a variety of residential and educational projects with excellent career development opportunities. Rivington Street Studio are keen to interview a qualified Architect who shares their commitment to sustainable, socially responsible and innovative design.
They are particularly seeking those who offer the following:
- ARB or equivalent qualified architect ideally with 1-5 years post-Part 3 experience
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Good visualisation, presentation and technical skills
- Experience of UK procurement, construction and regulatory frameworks
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic, friendly and personable approach
Rivington Street Studio is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. They are keen to hear from people from all backgrounds and encourage applications from under-represented groups. Rivington Street Studio is a London Living Wage Employer and an Employee-Owned Trust. They offer a friendly and collaborative office culture and a genuine work/life balance. They have hybrid working for those who want it and will provide staff with the necessary equipment to WFH two days per week upon successful completion of a probationary period.
To apply, please submit a CV and digital PDF portfolio (max 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org