Cross Works is seeking an Architect/Urban Designer to join its growing team in London.
The following knowledge and capabilities will be required in order to be shortlisted for an interview:
- qualified Architect/Urban Designer with at least five years of professional experience
- excellent design skills with demonstrable experience on projects at multiple scales; experience on larger scale buildings and masterplans will be beneficial for this role
- ability and flexibility to work across multiple projects
- excellent command of Rhino and Revit is essential; ability to use Adobe Creative Suite/MS Office is also expected
- mastery of GIS is highly beneficial
- friendly and conscientious, with strong communication skills
- a passion for teamwork and collaboration
Competitive salary, dependent on experience and capabilities. This position will require working in an office environment in London. Eligibility to work in the UK is required for this position.
Please send your CV, including a brief portfolio of key projects to showcase your work, and a few sentences outlining your motivations behind applying via the button below. References may be required, so should be provided with your application if they’re available.