Studio Gang is seeking a creative, full-time Architectural 3d Visualization Specialist to join our Chicago digital imaging team. This experienced individual will support a diverse group of designers, architects, and consultants on all projects and collaborate virtually with our other office locations – New York, San Francisco, Paris.
The ideal candidate has demonstrable experience developing architectural images, is an organized self-starter and an effective visual communicator with good attention to detail. Images and content created will support concept, schematic and design development phases, client presentations, marketing, exhibitions, and publications.
– Portfolio of recent visualization work (please identify your specific role in each project)
– Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related design field Proficient in interacting with and developing 3d models in Revit, Rhino, 3dsMax
– Proficient in interacting with and developing 3d scenes with 3dsMax, V-Ray
– Proficient in 2d digital collage, composition, post-production with Photoshop, Illustrator Real-time imaging experience with TwinMotion, Unreal Engine, Enscape a plus
– Interest in photography, filmmaking, film editing and sound production also a plus.