HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Assistant to join our team in Hong Kong.
Interested applicants please provide your resume, portfolio of work (8MB maximum), cover letter plus current and expected salary. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Supports project team in design and project delivery
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in presentations and in writing
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D modeling software such as Sketch-Up, Rhino required
- Proficiency in Revit required
- Candidates should be knowledgeable about Sustainable Design
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required