Crosslinx Transit Solutions (CTS) is a consortium comprised of EllisDon, SNC-Lavalin, Aecon and ACS – Dragados. CTS has been selected by Metrolinx and Infrastructure Ontario to deliver the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit Project and is seeking highly qualified, experienced personnel to join the team of this complex P3 design and construction project.
The Architectural Coordinator will be responsible for early stages of planning for architectural construction works, such as design coordination and procurement of architectural subcontractors and materials, and then transition to a role which oversees subcontractor activity with subcontract administration and project coordination duties.
- Prepare Shop drawings and detail drawings from BIM model.
- Prepare temporary works BIM models.
- Update BIM models / Drawings based on As-built Condition.
- Prepare working / Coordination drawings to assist Construction team.
- Follow and implement the Document Control (final drawings, temporal drawings, sketches,….) Checking, reviewing and updating all data for each section, working in direct contact with Technical Manager.
- Take off and quantities
- Provide technical assistance to Temporary works.
- Provide technical assistance to Tech Manager and Technical Department
- Ensure compliance the health and safety policy
- The list of specific tasks varies depending on what the project needs and request from the Tech manager and Technical Department
- 5+ years experience in architecture, preferably working for a general contractor or subcontractor and in a construction environment.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit is a must; at least 3 years hands-on Revit design experience is require
- Working Knowledge of MicroStation (ss3), AECOsim is an asset
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and documents, e.g. building plans, sections, elevations, surveys, specifications, etc.