Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
At Eventscape, our focus is customization, our playground is architecture and our expertise is fabrication. We are the preferred partner for design and architectural professionals around the world whose creative vision requires the highest standard of fabrication. Together we share one aim: to “build the extraordinary” ®!
We are looking for a passionate Architectural Designer who thrives in a fast-paced, fun and highly creative environment.
You will be working closely with our Sales team to find ways to bring our clients’ design concepts to life. Candidates who succeed in this role are self-motivated, able to use criticism productively and willing to think beyond basic design constructs.
- Participate in client meetings to consult on the process needed to fabricate the final product.
- Gather information through client meetings and architectural drawings to created detailed cost estimates.
- Prepare design concepts, 2D and 3D illustrations, presentation material, and submission documentation.
- Work closely and effectively with multiple teams, including accounting, production, fabricators and in-house designers to develop accurate cost information.
- Keep informed with progressive building methods, digital fabrication, and the latest materials available on the market.
- Experience and education in construction, manufacturing, estimating, engineering, architectural technology or industrial design is required.
- Must have an insatiable need to continuously learn and jump into projects where the solutions are not immediately apparent or common.
- A high attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience estimating or budgeting complex architectural projects.
- A solid understanding of Revit, Rhino or any other kind of digital rendering software.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks is an asset.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and we are looking for someone truly talented to join our team.
Eventscape Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. A qualified applicant with a disability is one with the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 416 231 8855 Ext. 183.