Sanders Architecture is a boutique architecture firm that provides sophisticated, client-centered design solutions. We create livable, site-specific, contemporary spaces with an unrelenting attention to site, materials, the environment, and our clients’ programmatic goals. We are currently looking to add an Architectural Designer to our growing team.
- Work as a design team member to assist Project Architects on multiple projects and deadlines
- Prepare design and construction documents using Vectorworks, Revit, and Adobe Suite
- Review work for design accuracy, quality, and clarity
- Accurately modify drawings as required by redlines
- Apply code and compliance requirements to documents
- Eagerness to participate in all phases of architectural projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, and construction techniques
- Experience working with Revit, Adobe Suite, and MS Office; knowledge of Vectorworks a plus
- Experience creating digital 3D models
- Familiarity with zoning regulations, building codes, and accessibility requirements
- Effective communication, attention to detail, and time management skills are a must
Who You Are:
- You’re patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer to a question or problem, you’ll work on it until you find it.
- You enjoy solving problems independently, taking on challenges, and finding creative solutions. You’re smart, inquisitive, motivated, and driven.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions or take initiative. You’re constantly looking for ways to improve your work and support your team.
This a full-time position. To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with your resume, cover letter, portfolio sample, and anything else that will help us get to know you better. To learn more about Sanders Architecture, please visit us at sanders-architecture.com.