Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more jobs.
- Project Research, Conceptualize architectural buildings and luxury Spaces across a broad spectrum of residential and other luxury project types. Master plan and plan develop the project proficiently incorporating an understanding of the projects Architecture, the Clients brief, and other consultants concerns.
- Take creative direction from the team leaders assigned to the project and develop original design concepts therefrom.
- Develop documentation of all aspects of the project interior to HBA CAD standards.
- Assist on and work with all other departments of the general Design studio as required and as and when requested by Project Senior’s and or Directors.
- Liaise attend and record meetings within the company and attend as requested client / project management meetings necessary to perform duties.
- Advise and help junior Designers and colleagues when help is requested in design clarification, detailing or other.
- A recognized Architectural qualification
- A minimum of 3 years & above working experience
- Candidate must have client facing experience
- A keen sense of creativity and initiative
- AutoCAD and sketchup skills is required
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is advantageous
- Must be a team player and possess good time management skills to meet multiple deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Architectural Design
- Creative Direction
- Design Research