This firm is not looking for another employee, they are looking for a partner who will experience a fun office enviornment, monthly office outings, and annual retreats.
If you are ready to grow your career in high-end architectural design, this could be the opportunity for you!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strive to attain the firm’s goal relative to design, technical and management excellence.
- Keep abreast of current developments, trends and practices within the design and construction industries, and disseminates the information to the staff and management
- Assist in the process of development, documentation and dissemination of the firm Revit standards and reference details.
- Participates with the Design/Project team to establish planning and design concepts pertaining to a project and ensure adherence to these concepts throughout the architectural process from concept to construction.
- Evolve and refine the design for a project; communicating the design direction to the junior members of a project team
- Take responsibility for coordination of the design and documentation process with all of the consultants that make up the design team.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture
- 2+ years experience in architecture
- Confidence in AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to develop presentation drawings (colored site plan and elevations)
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary up to $80,000 depending on experience and cultural fit
- Significant bonus opportunity on each project completed
- Excellent healthcare benefits