Lessard Design is a Large DC Award-Winning architectural firm located in Northern VA, seeking Mid-level to Sr. level Designers with 5 + years experience . Company provided Relocation and Temporary Housing. Respond no later than July 20th. Interviews will be held the first week of August.
- Generate new concepts and create fresh ideas on a variety of project types to meet client requirements
- Prepare concept design, schematic design and design development
- Work collaboratively with the Design Leadership in establishing format, drawing assignments, deliverable and schedules
- Function as a conduit between conceptual design process and architectural implementation
- Reap the rewards of excellent work! and increase your knowledge of developer based architecture.
To be a Lessard team member, you should have:
- A Professional degree in architecture, design or related discipline
- 5 years of design experience
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, 3-D Modeling , 3-D Studio Max, Adobe ( Photoshop , Illustrator, InDesign) SketchUp. freehand rendering is a plus.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated personality to take on projects and assignments without the need for the micromanagement of a supervisor