Bates Masi Architects is seeking an Architectural Designer with one to five years’ experience to join its team in New York. Bates Masi Architects is a fourteen-person architecture firm specializing in modern residential and boutique commercial architecture nationally and internationally.
Our focus is on innovative design, based on extensive research and knowledge of fabrication, construction, and materials. We work in small teams that follow projects consistently from concept design through construction administration, and we collaborate closely with clients, as well as renowned consultants and contractors. As such, our office provides an ideal environment to learn and take on new responsibilities.
The successful Architectural Designer applicant’s qualifications will include:
- a professional degree in architecture from an NAAB accredited school
- an interest in building technology, construction techniques, and architectural detail
- experience in construction documents, detailing, digital modeling, rendering, digital fabrication, and graphics
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- the ability to condense, categorize, and present research and ideas
- must be eligible to work in the United States and willing to relocate to the area
Please submit your resume, cover letter and samples of your academic and professional work (10MB maximum in PDF format) via the button below. No phone calls please.