CSA Group is seeking an Architectural Designer for the New York office.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Under the direction of the Supervising Architect, may perform technical assignments of moderate complexity within approved schedules and budgets.
- Perform architectural tasks including surveying, designing, preparing layouts for internal review by Senior Architect.
- Prepare specifications, reports and related data.
- Prepare presentation packages.
- Maintain relationship and communication with design and engineering teams.
- Facilitate internal multi-discipline coordination, document status and pre-deliverable meetings.
- Manage day-to-day tasks while working towards deliverable deadlines.
- Minimize exposure and risk on projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design Degree.
- Candidate must have 4-8 years of architectural design and multi-discipline coordination experience in corporate interiors and commercial design in the New York/New Jersey region.
- AutoCAD and Revit required, Micro Station a plus.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong graphic, organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Can multi-task and be able to work on a variety of projects with varying deadlines in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Apply knowledge of programming and space planning analysis through design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Produce project documents efficiently and effectively.
As a “Full Service Project Delivery and Program Management Company” CSA Group strives to offer our clients a level of quality that is second to none in our industry. Whether it’s through our product, service, or our professional staff, our goal is simple; to transform your project needs into reality.