As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 130 person practice.
We are seeking a motivated, creative and detail-oriented Architectural Designer with Revit skills to join our Design team at our Toronto offices. The successful candidate will assist the team in all project stages (from SD to CA) on a portfolio of Highrise mixed-use, residential and commercial projects.
As an Architectural Designer you will be:
- Defining client requirements & then establishing design parameters based on the requirements;
- Creating and developing design concepts;
- Creating concept diagrams and presentation materials;
- Leading a team of Architectural Technologist;
- Working closely with Designers and various team members on multiple projects;
- Managing a design team & process for the entire project in coordination with various consultants;
As an Architectural Designer you will have :
- 3 Plus years of experience working on Architectural projects such as Highrise mixed-use, residential and commercial projects;
- 3 Plus years of experience using Revit for Architectural projects;
- Created conceptual diagrams and presentation materials using Revit;
- Advance level of experience and knowledge of Revit, 3D modeling & graphic skills capabilities;
As an Architectural Designer you will need to have:
- A degree or diploma in architecture/ art / design/ relevant field;
- OAA / AATO membership / Architectural license are an advantage;
- Advance skills in Revit, 3D Max, Auto CAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, Rhino, Lumion & Adobe soft wares;
If you are interested in joining our firm please apply.
Please note while all talents are appreciated; only the selected individuals will be contacted for a discussion & interview.
Thank you for your interest in Hariri Pontarini Architects.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is compliant with all standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Hariri Pontarini Architects welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.