ZGF is seeking an Architectural Intern to join our team in the Portland office for the summer of 2019.
We are looking for creative, motivated and curious design talent with a passion for architecture and the built environment. We are offering a position within the Architectural Group for an individual who will work under the direction of experienced professional design staff on a diversity of project opportunities. If you have a passion and a desire to exercise your design skills, we are interested in talking with you.
As an Architectural Intern, you will
- Produce design drawings, presentation drawings, graphic design work, and digital and physical modeling in support of Architecture, Urban Design, and Interior Design, as well as marketing efforts.
- Work under close supervision and receive instruction and mentoring regarding tasks and management.
- Perform primary architectural assignments and work collaboratively with others toward design solutions.
- Professional experience is beneficial but not required – but creative curiosity is required.
- Architectural ability in the design of buildings and sites.
- Previous experience with the production of design documentation would be valuable.
- Have a basic understanding of architectural design and construction principles.
- Basic competency in Revit is valued but not a requirement.
- What we do is all about design – having good communication, and graphic skills along with physical and digital modeling and rendering ability are desired.
Apply with your:
Portfolios ought to be submitted for all design positions (Architecture, Interiors, Planning, etc.). Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be a link to URL or one PDF attachment.
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2019
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting resume and portfolio.