An opportunity to join the international, innovation firm, HWKN Architecture and to work on some of the most ambitious design projects in America, Europe, and the United Kingdom. HWKN is based in New York City. Our design teams work in-office as well as remotely from locations around the world.
Our upcoming projects include a major, first-of-its-type, work-resort office;: an intergenerational, apartment brand; city centers that inspire a fresh balance of work and living; high-design office buildings (all prefabricated); cutting-edge, cultural projects such as art galleries; homes for individual clients tailored to their live/work needs; design/art pop-ups for all communities.
We are looking for candidates truly passionate about innovative design, who thrive in a diverse, high-energy environment, and who are able to turn forward-looking concepts into solid design documents. The firm is focusing on early design phases, with a collaborative handover to local partners after a challenging design development.
Join HWKN to reinvent the world we live in. Help create a more sustainable, inclusive, and experiential place for all.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 3-6 years minimum experience (on architectural design projects), with emphasis on Concept through DD phases
- Fluency in Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, and Revit
- Experience working across a wide range of scales
- Strong conceptual and visual communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time, non-exempt employment (freelance options can be considered)
- Ideally located in NY, flexible to remote and hybrid work
- Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience
- Health insurance participation
- Generous vacation policy
- And other additional benefits
To apply please send your cover letter, portfolio, and resume to [email protected]. Subject line: AP II.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.