Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more jobs.
CK Architecture is looking for an Architectural Technician to join its team in Canberra, Australia.
What we expect from the Architectural Technician:
- a formal qualification from the UK or Ireland in one or more of the following: bachelor and/or master of architecture; or bachelor of science in architectural technology; or diploma in computer aided drafting; or diploma of building design
- extensive architectural documentation skills and at least five years’ post-graduate full-time work experience in the industry in the UK or Ireland and are proficient in English
- knowing how buildings go together and have a strong working knowledge of commercial construction and CAD drafting techniques
- take pride in the precision of your work, and the quality of your construction detailing and documentation
- love learning and contributing to the learning of others
- have ArchiCAD experience
How do you apply?
- please apply via the button below with subject line including ‘Application: <Your Name>’. To be considered, you must attach an application letter, your CV and any work samples
- pending shortlisting an interview via Microsoft Teams will be available including a virtual walkthrough of our office
- we will pay visa costs for the successful applicant only at each step and provide €1000 (euros) towards your arrival airfare at commencement of the position
- two year sponsorship is available for those with Diploma level qualifications, while four year sponsorship plus a chance at permanent residency (PR) is possible for those with degree level qualifications or above