We have an expanding workload in various sectors and are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician in our Reading studio with experience in the design and construction of a range of projects of varying size and complexity. You will need to be client facing and be responsible for projects from inception to completion.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Qualified Architectural Technician.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Architectural CAD Technician.
- To be able to lead and manage a working drawing programme, including coordination of other design disciplines and building regulations applications.
- Experienced in Autocad and Revit & NBS specification writing.
- Good understanding of construction / detailing.
- Committed professional outlook.
- On-site experience.
- Understanding of contract responsibilities.
- Calm and efficient under pressure.
- Experienced in managing priorities to meet client expectations.
- Proactive team player.