Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We have an expanding workload in various sectors and are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician in our Reading studio with experience in the design and construction of a range of projects of varying size and complexity. You will need to be client facing and be responsible for projects from inception to completion.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Qualified Architectural Technician.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Architectural CAD Technician.
- To be able to lead and manage a working drawing programme, including coordination of other design disciplines and building regulations applications.
- Experienced in Autocad and Revit & NBS specification writing.
- Good understanding of construction / detailing.
- Committed professional outlook.
- On-site experience.
- Understanding of contract responsibilities.
- Calm and efficient under pressure.
- Experienced in managing priorities to meet client expectations.
- Proactive team player.