Sid Lee Architecture is an affiliate of the Sid Lee creative agency, with 600 globally active professionals based in the company’s Montreal, Toronto, Paris and Los Angeles offices. Founded in 2009 through the acquisition of the Nomade architectural firm, Sid Lee Architecture is led by architects and senior partners Jean Pelland and Martin Leblanc. The team includes some 50 architecture and interior design professionals. The firm offers a wide range of services: urban analysis and development strategy, mixed-use developments, multi-unit residential projects, leisure and hospitality, corporate office design and retail.
- Work with the production team in producing architectural plans;
- Follow the guidelines from the project managers;
- Act as a representative of the office with clients and third parties;
- Interact with various team members.
- Pays attention to detail
- Able to work within in a team
- Strive for excellence
- Professional training in Architectural Technolgy (DEC);
- Minimum 5 years of experience;
- Lodging experience prerequisite;
- Master Autocad and Revit;
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written).