BIG is a group of 500+ architects, engineers, urbanists, inventors, researchers and business minds from all over the world who are based in our Copenhagen, New York, London and Barcelona offices. Our built work ranges from the most diverse urban playground and Michelin-star dining – to affordable housing that feels everything but and a school among the verdant fjords of the Faroe Islands. Our vision spans traveling at supersonic speed with Hyperloop One to living in floating cities and eventually Mars! While we are led by a group of expert partners, directors and associates – a flat hierarchy and collaborative spirit are essential to our BIG ecosystem. We share our collective knowledge and expansive network through study trips and educational workshops – BIG School offers in-house lessons while BIG Picture brings in industry experts to inspire and invigorate. We are infectiously ambitious and unified by the shared mission to craft the world we want to live in, to give form to our future one project at a time.
For our newly opened office in Barcelona we looking for talented and self-motivated students of architecture who are eager to learn and develop their skills. As an Intern at BIG you will experience a dynamic and inspiring environment in an international creative community. You will work among and learn from some of the best Architects.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
- Have at least 2 years of architecture school behind you
- Have knowledge and experience with at least 3 of the following: AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Vray, Rhino and Adobe package.
- Have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- Be able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Have great interpersonal communication skills
- Be fluent in English
- Be a current student
- Be able to have your Internship with BIG running for at least 6 months.
Please upload your CV, portfolio and motivation letter and we will contact you if your profile matches our recruitment needs.