||29 days ago
NYC, NY, USA
Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
|OMA has openings for Architectural Interns for our office in New York.
- Currently studying Architecture or other relevant courses (Please note that an Enrollment statement from the University in which you currently study is required for this position)
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
- Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- Excellent craft and model-making skills
- Knowledge on Revit is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English (any other language is an asset)
- Candidates must feel confident in a complex, dynamic environment
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend. Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The selected candidates will be expected to start their internship as of September 2018. Part I students and gap-year students are most welcome to apply.