Grow with us as an Art Director at A Plus Creative Inc. We don’t follow trends, we create them! We are a company governed by creating engaging rich-media omni-channel content which help our clients connect with their customers on an emotional level. Our quality, speed and passion are reflected in our work.
As an Art Director you will be responsible for creating advertising campaigns that have instant and positive impact for top clients in beauty, fashion and lifestyle industries. In this role you will also be involved in on-set photography and video shoots for both on- and off-figure, as well as set design and all other aspects of creative roll-out. You will serve as a key thought partner and key contributor to the A Plus Creative team, by developing creative concepts and solutions, as well as participating in key client pitches. The Art Director will provide support to the Creative Director in all areas of creative development.
To be successful in this role, you will need a strong passion and expertise in fashion, lifestyle and beauty markets, plus understanding and insights into retail and social media, to develop creative and innovative solutions that allow us and our clients to win in the marketplace. Exceptional creativity and excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
This role requires strong conceptual thinking, a design background, experience working with and adhering to global brand guidelines, and the ability to work fast, accurately, and under pressure, along with a professional understanding of graphic design, typography and layout and how it extends through print and digital media (including web and mobile).
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience required
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 6, a command of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design
- Excellent creative, conceptual, critical thinking abilities and attention to detail
- Sharp eye for concept and execution, ability to follow creative direction when required
- Ability to produce results independently and as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Work with Project Managers/Production Managers to manage work load
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and pro-actively manage priorities effectively
- Ability to turn around outstanding work under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with interactive designs for the web
- Experience on-set and in fashion industry is essential
- Positive attitude with desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring, and team-oriented environment
- Understanding of web/mobile standards, trends, techniques, and best practices (intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, information architecture, and navigation) is considered an asset
A portfolio with accomplished work along with a professional resume is required in submission process.