Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the professional team and applying Interior systems, procedures and culture.
- To assist on the delivery of projects, reporting to the Project Team
- Assist in the contract programme including design, procurement, construction, and handover to ensure delivery on time
- Assist In creating reports for the monthly project review meetings to the Unispace format
- Help create robust risk management
- Proactive technical support to project teams to enable their understanding in anticipating and resolving issues and risks
- Help the site team with financial control of projects ensuring and GP targets are met
- Advocate the global delivery excellence process
- Negotiate subcontractor packages with the Project Manager
- Ensure Unispace’s financial system vista is kept up to date
Your skills in a nut shell:
You have Project Management experience in a construction and specifically it-out background
You enjoy challenge, making real change and improvement and winning people’s trust with your expertise and professionalism
You can work with a huge variety of people and can adjust your style to fit your audience
We want you to help us continue to grow, to ensure we do things properly and to make us world class
You can overcome challenges, not be daunted by the need to change and think positively
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.