- 10 years relevant experience in design, contract administration and/or project management;
- Registered Architect (RBA or equivalent)
- Middle East Experience
- Work on prestigious projects (mall / hotel / office);
- Good design and documentation skills
- Team Leader
- Ability to complete projects within challenging timeframes and budget
- Responsibility for preparing concept design , Schematic, Detail design, Tender and IFC packages including multi-disciplinary coordination, client facing, cost plan monitoring and local authority applications
- Resource planning
- Business development support
- Strong attention to detail, high level of dedication,
- Very strong In Revit and CAD
We provide opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-day work. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly indicate the position and reference no. AA/LN/0120 on the email subject.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only).