Interested in working for a great cause? Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA), a mission-oriented organization dedicated to improving the lives of veterans and all people with disabilities, is currently seeking a registered architect to join our architecture department and make a difference. PVA architects use their expertise to:
- Advocate for the best healthcare environments for veterans
- Improve accessibility in the built environment for people with disabilities
- Provide technical assistance and education to the public
- Help manage our Washington, DC headquarters building
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and regular work hours. Travel required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Registered Architect currently licensed in a state, commonwealth, or the District of Columbia.
- Minimum 8 years solid architectural experience
- Must have a professional architectural license.
- Thorough knowledge of accessibility codes and statutes
- Healthcare experience a plus but not required
To apply, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements along with your resume to [email protected].
PVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer