Lessard Design is an international architecture and planning firm committed to creating environments that inspire connection, collaboration, community and commerce. Our understanding of global cultures is translated through design that is sensitive to cultural geographies, communities, traditions and values. Our firm leaders have experience working in nearly 20 countries with projects in the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Our diverse international team provides the expertise to manage clients through all design phases – from feasibility, strategy and through construction.
We are seeking an Associate III to join our Single Family Studio. Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Assist in coordination of the deliverables of the Working Drawings;
- Establish effective client communications;
- Must have a general understanding of codes and accessibility requirements;
- Must have solid knowledge of construction and detailing;
- Create and make revisions for daily designs and technical development of assigned projects;
- Ensure all deadlines are met as specified by project manager; and if necessary give adequate notice if issues are unresolved;
- Insure quality of design/production process: planning solutions, Construction Documents and Construction Administration;
- Maintain CAD efficiency;
- Maintain Photoshop efficiency;
- Attend client meetings as the Project Manager deems necessary.
- A Professional degree in architecture, design or related discipline;
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, 3-D Modeling, 3-D Studio Max, Adobe ( Photoshop , Illustrator, InDesign) SketchUp. Freehand rendering is a plus;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment;
- Software Proficiency: Strong AutoCAD and/or REVIT a plus, MS Office required, particularly Excel, Photoshop and/or InDesign a plus;
- 2-5 year’s relevant experience recommended.
All applicants must include professional resumes and a portfolio of work samples (either attached or website address included).