Balmori Associates is looking for a full-time Landscape Designer to join their team. They are seeking landscape designers with a high-level of digital design skills, graphic ability to represent design ideas, and a strong understanding of space. Exceptional knowledge of 3D design software is required.
- Conduct thorough research on site conditions, historical context, local ecology, and zoning regulations.
- Identify sustainable materials, obtain samples, and explore innovative technologies for landscape design.
- Research and select local/native plant species for incorporation into landscape projects.
- Develop site plans and environmental analysis & solution reports.
- Generate design alternatives and create technical drawings, renderings, and graphic content.
- Collaborate closely with the design team throughout all design phases.
- Participate in client and contractor meetings and presentations.
- Assist with additional firm tasks, including website updates and marketing packages.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in landscape architecture, urban design, or architecture
- Proficiency in Rhino, AutoCAD, and Adobe required.
- 2 year minimum office experience in a design firm
Qualified candidates should please send their resume and portfolio (max. 10MB) to email@example.com.