We showed you how we’re solving the world’s greatest challenges by transforming intangible ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world?
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
About The Opportunity
Our bodies and environment all depend on water, it is the building block that supports all life. Water issues are becoming increasingly prominent as we struggle with disparity between water availability and demands, water pollution, and competition for limited water resources. At Jacobs, we recognize these challenges and our engineers, scientists, and planners are working together with clients to find the right solutions to their water challenges.
Our Water business is currently seeking for a BIM Coordinator to be part of the major water treatment plant project in Tuas, Singapore.
This is a site-based role to provide technical support to the design teams as well as coordinate deliverable from the Contractor and manage submissions to the Client related to 3D models and drawings. You will be key part of the growth strategy for this mega project with opportunities to advance your career in BIM and Information management. This role will report to the Project BIM Manager and Construction Manager. Tasks include; but not limited to the following
- Be the point of contact for all BIM related reporting and inquiries within the designated contract group,
- Lead any BIM meeting with Contractors to deliver per BIM requirements.
- Report current submission status to the Team, and to take action
- Proactive on resolving engineering challenge using BIM tools.
- Review Contractor’s submission per requirements properly.
To be a successful candidate, you must possess
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering. Working experience in process plant and/or waste water treatment projects will be an added advantage,
- Relevant experience in large multi-disciplinary infrastructure project using 3D models.
- Experience in managing multiple contractors within one project in Singapore.
- Proficient in BIM modeling using Bentley, Autodesk or similar suite of software. Knowledge in Bentley AECOsim/Open Buildings/Open Plant software will be an advantage.