- Provide BIM production support for project teams, including project model setup and file export.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Architect in producing a project‐based BIM implementation plan.
- Develop and maintain BIM content as directed. Ensure a healthy BIM database is maintained.
- Understand and adhere to office BIM standards and guidelines. Ensure that BIM models adhere to all internal and client specific standards.
- Perform periodic QA/QC audits of project files to ensure compliance with the agreed upon strategy, standards and work processes.
- Conduct BIM training for new employees and ongoing CE sessions.
- Participate in the BIM Committee for the purpose of knowledge sharing, best practices and lessons learned.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement productivity gains possible through the use of customization, scripting, and other automation technologies.
- Two-year technical degree in architecture or related field required.
- Must have one or more years production experience in design, drafting, or engineering.
- Must have one or more years experience in Revit with intermediate Revit knowledge. Must have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Works mostly in Revit to complete work on projects in one or more aspects (modeling, detailing, etc.). Makes edits to and works within established templates, standards, etc. Beginning to understand how firm projects are initially set up and how families are created. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- Revit document production experience and skills required.
- In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on project set up required.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at [email protected]