BIG is a group of 500+ architects, engineers, urbanists, inventors, researchers and business minds from all over the world who are based in our Copenhagen, New York, London and Barcelona offices. While we are led by a group of expert partners, directors and associates – a flat hierarchy and collaborative spirit are essential to our BIG ecosystem. We are infectiously ambitious and unified by the shared mission to craft the world we want to live in, to give form to our future one project at a time.
Join us on this mission if you are a BIM Architect who:
- Has a Bachelor’s or equivalent professional degree in Architecture, engineering or design
- Has 3-7 years of experience in architectural design development, construction documentation, and detailing on a wide variety of project types.
- Is a heavy Revit user, with proven experience from previous projects, and who has conquered the Family Editor.
- Has knowledge of architectural design and knows the basics of architectural drawing set production and 3D coordination
- Posseses excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Spanish- spoken and written
- Conveys strong conceptual and design skills
- Has a proven ability to develop design options in collaboration with the design team
- Has strong organizational skills, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget time
- Is flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- Experienced as a designer on built and published references
- Experienced working in a leading Spanish or international architecture office
- Is a strong supervisor and possesses great leadership and communication skills
- Licensure and/or LEED certification are assets
- Form part of the design team, and at the same time act as the project BIM lead.
- Ability to coordinate work in Revit between MEP and Structures
- Ability to prepare, develop and edit drawings and models as they relate to the project
- Development of custom project specific Revit families
- Actively monitoring and streamlining the Revit models
- Oversee and update of the local office Revit templates, with guidance from the Copenhagen Office.
- Additional desirable software skills: Dynamo, Grasshopper, Enscape, Rhino, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Microsoft Office, MS Project, CDE Solutions and Bluebeam