Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are seeking a Business Development Coordinator who is a self-starter with strong writing abilities and superior interpersonal skills to join our fast-paced Business Development team.
- Obtain detailed “Request for Proposal” information from tenders issuing organizations
- Work with senior staff members to define proposal layout and the division of responsibilities for writing and production
- Organize necessary background material and research
- Assist in the identification and assembly of the consulting team
- Coordinate delivery of qualifications from members of the consulting team
- Edit and proofread texts and images for proposals
- Graphic layout of proposal document
- Coordinate printing/production and delivery of the proposal documents
- Organize electronic files of proposal documents in a consistent and retrievable format
- Prepare promotional packages about the business for distribution to potential clients
- Archive digital materials and assist in upkeep of marketing databases
- Attend pre-proposal site tours, professional meetings or other marketing events as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field (journalism, graphic design, communications, marketing)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in proposal and presentation development
- Must be able to work in an ever‐changing fast‐paced environment with extremely demanding fixed deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Affinity for technology and the ability to learn and apply new skills easily
- Proficiency in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and MAC platform
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; respecting others views and ideas
- Natural ability to assist fellow colleagues in a collaborative manner
- The ability to be flexible and able to adjust and support fellow colleagues
- Excellent time management skills
Please send your resume to [email protected]. We thank all applicants who have applied however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Schmitt Architects encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all aspects of the selection process.