Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for Business Development talents at all levels to join our Business Development department. The department is responsible for actively developing, acquiring and assessing potential projects, conducting market research and following up on market opportunities worldwide.
In this position, you will assist with Requests For Qualification/Proposal, Requests for Information and client proposals. You will assist in maintaining a clear overview of a continuous flow of business related inquires and in initial assessment of potential new projects. You will also assist in market research, prepare regular status updates, develop marketing material and provide active support to the Business Development team. You will report to the Director BD & PR, and ultimately to the OMA Partners.
- MA/BA Degree in Architecture; candidates with a legal or business background with an affinity for Architecture will also be considered
- Fluency in English. Bilingual proficiency in another language is preferred
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in acquisition/ market research required, preferably in the architecture, real estate or development field
- Experience in responding to RFI, RFP, PQQ and direct assignment proposals
- Commercial drive
- Ability to develop unconventional commercial solutions for unique creative opportunities
- Experience/capability with the management of multiple assignments/deadlines
- Interest in and affinity with market research
- Self-discipline, pro-active and confident in a complex environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Skilled in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Understanding of architecture and master planning and/or the art & design world is recommended