Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Kohn Partnership Architects Inc. is a dynamic architectural firm located in downtown Toronto; with an established expertise in retail/commercial and residential development. Our current workload includes residential and commercial projects varying in scale up to 1,000,000 sf, in all phases of development. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals to join our growing team, and have an immediate opening for a Junior/Intermediate Communications/Marketing Coordinator who is a talented and energetic self-starter with excellent writing & graphic skills, and proven marketing, media relations & project management abilities. An interest in architecture and/or experience with an architectural practice and knowledge of the development community would all be an asset. This is an opportunity for a communications/marketing professional ready to make the next step up and grow with us as we expand our practice, and seeking to take charge of our marketing program to a mix of high profile corporate clients.
The role includes the following main responsibilities:
- You will become responsible for our marketing and communications program under the direction of the partners, and be expected to demonstrate an ability to work independently on your own initiative, and as part of a collaborative team.
- You will exhibit excellent writing & graphic skills, a high level of attention to detail, and a strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
Working directly with the partners, you will utilize these skills to carry out the following:
- Provide support and feedback to partners on internal and external communications needs;
- Coordinate and support regularly scheduled marketing team meetings;
- Design marketing, communication and promotional materials, including brochures, project profiles, advertisements, posters and presentations;
- Create and update marketing source materials, including project data, profiles and corporate resumes, and monitor the archive of standard information to assist with the rapid preparation of responses;
- Be responsible for copywriting, editing and proofreading of marketing material as required;
- Produce written material and coordination of submissions for potential project bids, submissions, competition reports, and proposals;
- Maintain project photo library, ensuring project photography is kept up-to-date, coordinate with photographer(s) as needed;
- Maintain corporate contact list;
- Review upcoming RFP opportunities (i.e.: City Bids, Biddingo, MERX, etc.) on a daily basis;
- Maintain our corporate website and coordinate with website developer(s) as needed;
- Create, maintain, and expand our company’s online presence including quarterly newsletter and social media;
- Coordinate direct mail and email campaigns;
- Prepare press releases and maintain corporate backgrounder;
Salary will be commensurate with experience, and will not be an issue for the right candidate. All enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your relevant experience and salary expectations, no later than November 20, 2018 – interviews will begin immediately.
Please note the specific requirements of the position as included in this advertisement – only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Absolutely no agencies, telephone calls or walk-ins will be accepted.