We are looking for a Consultant Contracts Administrator to join our Toronto office. You will oversee and maintain consultant contracts / agreements and will work independently with the guidance of Project Architects to prepare, draft and process contracts and other related legal documents as needed. You will coordinate and develop the contract management workflow, including maintenance of the consultant tracking database. If this role sounds intriguing we would love to hear from you.
Diamond Schmitt Architects encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all aspects of the selection process.
- Oversee and maintain DSA consultant contracts for all projects
- Work closely with our in-house client/architect agreements specialist
- Work one-on-one with Project Architects and Principals and be responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing and managing contracts and other related legal documents and letters of engagement on behalf of the firm to assist and execute contracts
- Generate reports on the current status of existing agreements
- Track and obtain Professional Liability Insurance (from consultants), WSIB, Commercial General Liability and issue deadline reminders when necessary
- Coordinate with consultants to review and finalize drafts
- Assemble and courier hardcopies for signature
- Track drafts and hardcopies sent to consultants
- Scan, file and distribute signed copies as required
- Work with different source contracts, including RAIC, AIA, OAA and other provincial jurisdiction documents.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in the construction industry or with professional services firms
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
- Proven management and leadership skills
Please apply for job openings by contacting [email protected].