Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
- 10+ years in a leadership role within the Industrial Design discipline.
- Proven success leading both UX and ID teams/projects.
- Comfortable working with Business Development teams to acquire new Clients.
- Proven history writing and delivering winning proposals, budgets and schedules.
- Comfortable working on real world details with Engineers and reviewing big picture items with Clients.
- Experienced creating and fostering an environment that grows individual contributor skill sets and career development.
- Highly functional within the product tradeoffs of Quality, Cost and Schedule.
- Good working knowledge of process capabilities and limitations within the worlds Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Comfortable presenting to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Ability to digest, embrace and replicate the Pensar Culture.
- Demonstrated skill in balancing work/life commitments for both themselves and for their team.
- Recent relevant experience in the UX market.
- Desire to embrace working with a very large and functional Engineering team.
- Demonstration of leadership, motivation and ability to provide functional feedback to both internal and external team members.