We are a versatile lighting studio that is oriented around customization. Collaborating side by side with our customers, AM Studio creates light fixtures and chandeliers designed for each space.
In addition to AM’s evolving collection, hand-made in Toronto, our studio collaborates with local artists such as Canadian blown glass artist, Karli Sears and ceramic artist and potter, Bill Reddick. The newly extended showroom now showcases international brands such as BOMMA, Simon & Salazar, and Lasvit. We at AM Studiolook to expand our contemporary and creative lighting creations across the Canadian retailer and on-wards.
- Welcoming showroom visitors and learn about their lighting project.
- Guide new and existing customers through the AM Studio product design process.
- Use the customer’s input to determine the proper lighting options.
- Be able to provide quotations, technical drawings, product specifications or other info requirements.
- Follow-up with customers and provide any additional info, samples, installation orders through emails and telephone.
- Communicate with the production team for any order updates or changes.
- Provide Customer Service to clients with the necessary information to resolve issues with product, delivery or installation.
- Be part of a team caring for designed custom lighting showroom and keeping it organized and clean.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A post-secondary degree/certificate in Interior Architecture/Design and/or Lighting Design or related
- Knowledge of CAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Sketchup, and Illustrator
- Have an interest in Social Media and the ability to use media platforms
- Practical work experience and an ability to demonstrate knowledge of lighting specifications is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Reliable, detailed-oriented and well organized
- Able to work in Toronto
Join AM Studio As a lighting expert, you will have the autonomy to collaborate directly with the client and offer your design tips and expertise. You will work with lighting and glass professionals that designed small and large scale projects. So if you are a fast learner, are passionate about selling your product, are punctual, reliable, organized and a positive team player AM Studio wants you! If you love working with people, have a keen eye for design and feel comfortable advising our customers, please send us your resume and portfolio.Please submit a CV and portfolio to [email protected]
Hours of operation are 10-5 Monday-Friday, Saturdays 12-5
Job Type: Full-time