Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Why we make a good team
We are an independent, strategic design consultancy based in London. Since 2003, we have been helping brands meet the challenges they face in today’s connected world. Our work spans branding, strategy and product and service development. We are a team of strategists, writers, designers and project managers who put people at the centre of our process.
We work with our clients to explore new ways to communicate, connect and transform; from start-ups to established brands. The relationships we build are long-term and this drives everything we do.
We design differently; our hands-on approach considers both brands and their audiences, offering a unique combination of user research, strategic thinking and creative problem-solving. We offer an integrated approach that balances customer and brand needs to ensure we add value; from solution to success. We call it ‘human-centred branding’.
We are looking for a motivated and pro-active Design Director to join our growing team in London. The main aim of your role will be to conceptualise, design and produce branding and design work across all media for a range of client accounts from start-ups to large corporates in finance, luxury and charity sectors.
– experienced in producing award-winning creative work
– passionate with a love of ideas based design with high craft values
– well-versed in brands and branding
– confident in working across media with experience of customer focused and experiential design
– methodical and focused in the way you work
– a clear communicator with good organisational and planning skills
– team-oriented with the ability to empathise with your colleagues and our clients’ needs
– experienced in working with junior team members and managing their approach to design work
– proactive with a good attention to detail
– flexible to the changing needs of your colleagues and our clients
– You’ll be familiar with working under creative direction from senior members of the team
You’ll have four to five years experience of working in a design agency or in-house. You’ll have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite. You’ll be experienced in working within a creative team and understanding approaches to delivering brand, design and digital projects. You’ll be confident and familiar with the unique approach of small creative organisations working with varied and changing programs of work for commercial clients. You’ll be passionate about delivering great creative work. You’ll be familiar with being managed by and taking direction from senior team members responsible for the strategic and account direction of client accounts.
To discover more please drop us a line with your CV and portfolio (link or PDF – 5mb or less) and salary expectations in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please put ‘Design Director’ in the subject heading.