Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Want to work on creative for a ton a different brands, both nationally and globally with
really cool people?
What about creating engaging social campaigns or coming up with a super fun experiential idea?
Maybe you’re looking for a chance to be more hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves, scrappy-artistic?
Or a visual problem solver with typographical and strong design chops…
If this is you, apply for our Design Internship Program today.
The 16-week internship at Weber Shandwick is designed to provide students and young professionals with a true learning experience and the opportunity to become part of a creative department working on multiple national and global brands.
Day-to-day duties include executions for online and social media applications, print designs, PowerPoint, logo development, and other design processes in addition to working side-by-side with senior level creatives.
- Image searches
- Small deck design projects
- Designing email blasts
- Designing invites
- Designing event materials
- Illustrated infographics
- Logo design
- Engage in creative discussions
- Contribute to our creative culture!
- Bachelor’s degree in art or graphic design communications
- Strong conceptual design skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and a working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Creativity in problem-solving with attention to detail
- Display a hands-on, “yes and…” positive attitude
- Be deadline-driven as well as be proactive to help the greater team at large
- Ability to work in a team and can successfully incorporate art direction and feedback from multiple sources
- Ability to take direction well
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Ability to see a project from inception to completion
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of HTML encouraged but not required
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms and the ability to create social content
- Lastly, please be fun, friendly, and sociable! A good sense of humor is a serious bonus. (See what we did there…?)
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by applicable State or Federal employment discrimination laws. Weber Shandwick values diversity in the workplace.